(a) General Shipping and Delivery Policies:
We ship our products from Seattle, Washington and our gift baskets are available for shipment and delivery as follows:
- Local Seattle and Puget Sound area deliveries. These deliveries are typically handled by Courier. For more information, please review the section on Local Area Deliveries below.
- Shipping within the contiguous U.S. We use UPS for all our deliveries requiring shipping which will be accepted by UPS. Because UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address, for information regarding shipping to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO please review the Important Delivery Notes below.
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. We do not accept online orders for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii at this time. However, you may place an order by phone by calling us at (844) 353-HOPE.
Shipping and delivery charges are calculated on a per-delivery location basis. Any delivery dates provided by Cup of Hope Baskets and Gifts are estimates.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTES:
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO boxes or FPO boxes, and the Site will not accept these addresses as a valid shipping address. However, we can arrange to ship to these addresses via the United States Postal Service (USPS) on orders placed over the telephone. If you would like to place an order by phone, please call us at (844) 353-HOPE.
- UPS Ground transit times are not guaranteed (unlike upgraded shipping deliveries.) If your gift is time sensitive, we strongly recommend upgrading your shipping to ensure that your gift arrives by your expected delivery date.
- UPS drivers, at their sole discretion, may decide to leave a package at a recipient’s doorstep if the recipient is not home. This is entirely up to each individual driver (as they are responsible for the package) and cannot be “overridden” as a shipping option. While most drivers typically elect to leave packages, they cannot be instructed to do so by anyone other than the recipient (some recipient’s may have such instructions on file.)
(b) Delivery Options:
Shipping rates vary by gift basket due to size and weight. You will be given the choice and cost of all available shipping methods during checkout. Your options may include:
- Local Courier Delivery – Typically delivered next business day
- Ground – Typically delivered in 2 – 5 business days (depending on destination)
- 2 Day Air – Typically delivered in 2 business days
- Next Day Air – Delivered next business day if order is placed before 10:00 a.m. PST
Residential vs. Commercial Deliveries by UPS:
- For Residential Ground deliveries, business days are defined as Tuesday through Saturday and do not include Sunday, Monday, or most public Holidays.
- For Commercial Ground deliveries, business days are defined as Monday through Friday and do not include Saturday, Sunday, or most public Holidays.
- For both Residential and Commercial 2 Day and Next Day Air deliveries, business days are defined as Monday through Friday and do not include Saturday, Sunday, or most public Holidays.
- If your basket is going to a Hotel or Resort, the package must be called for at the front desk. Hotels and Resorts will not deliver a package to a room, they will only hold them for their guest to pick-up. If a Hotel/Resort delivery must be picked up and re-delivered by UPS, you will be charged the actual cost of the pickup and second shipment.
(c) Local Area Deliveries:
Most of our baskets and gifts are available for Courier Delivery in the Seattle, Washington and surrounding Puget Sound areas. This option and delivery charge will automatically be presented during the Checkout process if your shipping address is in an area we service via Courier. A table summarizing the current Courier Delivery Charges by Zip Code can be found by clicking here.
Local Courier gift deliveries in Seattle are typically made the next business day by 6:00 pm (PST) for orders placed on our website before 1:00 pm (PST).
We also can arrange for weekend Deliveries by phone. Please call us if you would like to request a weekend delivery. You may call us at:
Toll Free – (844) 353-HOPE
Seattle – (206) 937-6534
Delivery charges are per delivery location and not per basket. Delivery charges for additional baskets to the same location, delivered at the same time, are $3 per basket.
(d) Address Corrections:
You are responsible for providing an accurate and complete shipping address including:
- Recipient Name (s)
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Street Number and Street Name
- Floor, Suite, or Apartment Number (if applicable)
- Accurate Zip Code
Please check your shipping information very carefully. If the carrier applies Address Correction charges to your delivery because of you furnishing incorrect shipping information, these charges will be billed to your credit card.
During peak periods (the week immediately preceding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christmas) orders may not ship until the following business day, regardless of what time the order is placed. Please call us if you have concerns.
(e) How Can I Track My Order?
We will send you an email when your order has shipped. If using UPS, you can track your order through UPS web site using your delivery confirmation number, which we will provide to you electronically when your order ships. If you are using USPS, we will email you tracking information for your order.
If you have any questions regarding our Shipping Information, you may contact us by visiting the Contact Page.
Effective Date: April 14, 2017